● Clip-on ferrite core, as known as ferrite filter, is an effective and swift solution to suppress EMI/EMC, so as to improve the integrity of signals.
● Made of the combination of plastic shell and ferrite core, internally with self-adjusted fastening, it can be directly installed on wire without the necessity of injection molding.
● It's designed for round wire whose diameter varies from 3.5~15mm, with assorted types and shapes for choices.
● In pratical applications, properly increasing applied quantities and winding turns according to over-standard frequency points and wire diameters, can reach a better performance.
● In light of the variety of working frequencies, the core material has been developed into many different kinds to cover a wider application fields.
● This kind of product is mostly used on round wires or cables.
● Apllicable to all consumer-electronics-related wires, such as power line, audio line, AV line, data line and various computer wires.
● For applications of industrial and military wires, please consult our relative staff about products of corresponding classes.
● While loading a high current on the products, it's necessary to pay attention to the problem of magnetic saturation.
BF ----------- Material code
130 ---------- Product size
B ------------ Black plastic shell